Oct 19, 2007

Brave and Lovely


i am here.

and i have naturally slowed down.

so that i won't miss a minute of it.

the move was not without a day that i was so sad and fearful that i drove back to atlanta. i talked into the wee hours with this sweet dear friend and had lunch with this one until i felt brave enough to come back and really try this.

for the first time ever i am not just a passive person floating along in a vague, misdirected life. i have made an active choice to move here.

i love the house i am staying at until i get my apartment. i am enchanted by my roommates and how accepting they are. i love that i have a connection with a new girlfriend here. i love that everyone in the house contributes and each dinner is slowly made and enjoyed over easy flowing conversations. i love the little organic shop outside my work and the views that make me swoon. i love that i have met the nicest boy ever. i feel like we have met on a soul level. a natural connection.
so much more to tell. so much more inside me. but for now i am just letting the thoughts and feelings swirl inside my head and my heart.

5 comments:

Cayden said...

Yes I sense all of this and I am proud and inspired by you and this move. Glad you went back for you, but I miss you:)

Anonymous said...

amanda-
this all sounds wonderful!
(and i so understand the mini trip home)
also, i love the pic of you!
i would totally wear that!!!

thinking of you...
mccabe

ps please send me your address

Anonymous said...

and i love you ~ to find peace and calm inside you, around you, and to live it ~ i am so proud of you ~ you-know-who is sending this ~ love 4-ever & a day ~

Scarlett said...

this is good. change can be really scary (oh how i know), and yet really good, re-birthing of sorts! it's an opporunity! an opening flower! LIVE LOVE LAUGH GROW! you're doing just what you are supposed to be doing!
yaaaay for you!
BEST WISHES!

Anonymous said...

you are a brave and beautiful spirit...my dear sweet friend.