Feb 15, 2007

Scanning My Way Through Life

I am getting my real estate license right now...studying for the exam that I am taking at the end of March. Only the above area, my studio, is filled with fun projects I want to pick up. I want to make new cards and work with this new clay...

Alas, the only creative outlet I am allowing myself until I get this test passed, is The Artist's Way. I will keep doing the morning pages and assignments. My artist's date is set for this weekend. I am going to walk around these adorable eclectic shops and browse, maybe allow myself to spend $10 on a tiny something.

Wish me luck in sticking with this Real Estate, I think when it is all said and done it might the perfect supplement to my art. My own schedule and I can use my creative energy to help people find and sell their homes.

But, being the ultimate scanner, loving the rush of a new challenge and leaving before I get to the end result; this will be a challenging task. Strange, I ever made it through college. Maybe it was the 9 majors I switched between!


2 comments:

Cayden said...

I wish I could sit in your studio right now- it looks so inviting and filled with inspiration vibes.
You will do great on real estate- you always do an amazing job whatever it is- maybe that is why you do so many different things- you're really great at all of them.

(that is so funny about your comment- what if you never realized and then told me about it) ahahahhahahahaaaaa!

Scarlett said...

aaahh yes, well maybe we are twins then, because all of this sounds just like me. oh man, you should see my resume! it's two long pages long and everyone tells me to get it down to one page! ONE PAGE?!?!? ARE YOU CRAZY?? There is no way I could do that because all of these things i have done make me the unique individual i am!! and makes me valuable! i thought i had add too, but i don't . i really need to get that book! i read the little "inside" bit on amazon. woah. sounds juuuuuuust like me too. oh and i changed my college course probably 5 times. oh. yeah.

;)