Mar 29, 2007

Return to Innocence







I drove away from Ashville this morning elated. A big grin on my face. I went to visit Fran, my friend and mentor...It was a short trip but I was so relaxed, so calm and happy to be driving there alone. I grew up taking amazing clay workshops from her when I was 11 and 12 years old. I loved her world of fairies. llamas and peacocks on her farm. foreign movies. clay. the list goes on...

I feel like finally we have bridged the gap between our ages and have come to this place where we can talk freely, share the deepest parts of ourselves with one another. I should be so tired from lack of sleep, but I can't stop unpacking all the treasures she sent me home with.

I have posted a few pictures of the dreamy days there...
Leaving for Charleston to lay on the beach and read this wonderful book.

2 comments:

Carlos Leiro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacy said...

Sounds like an amazing trip. So many doors are opening for you. This post makes me feel so at peace reading it. I hope you have an amazing time in Charleston. love you. xoxo