Apr 29, 2007

Childish Love



It seems like the older I get and the more I get to know who I am, the more my view of love actually changes. I have been struggling with identifying what my true grown up needs are and how to be honest and truthful about them. Sometimes I feel like I am posing...

I was reading this very insightful blog a couple of days ago and did a little exercise she had on there.

I came up with this mission statement for my life through answering the questions..."i will work on my cards using my childlike view of things to accomplish acceptance of other cultures and in doing so achieve a loving relationship that is evolving."

I want to live a life of my own design that I feel wide awake living. Only sometimes the steps to getting there seem so hard. This is something I don't mean to complain about or mean to wallow in, I just wish I knew what direction to take...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture! You both look so in love... :)

And wise words, too.

xoxo

Cayden said...

Your mission statement is perfect for you. I did one too. I'll send it to you. Your honesty with yourself is a great strength of yours.

love
c

Corinne said...

oh amanda oh amanda im so excited you have a blog.

i have to prepare for an exam i have tomorrow but you know when i am done, i'm going to be all up on this thing and read it and i'll be the best blogspot friend you EVER HAD.

ok.