Jan 8, 2009

in the arms of a fairy


a.piece.by.fran.welch.


do our bodies actually revolt against us when we continue to do things that we don't love?

is my tummy turning and my head splitting because i ignore the not so quiet voices that are pushing me in the direction of art and healing?

YES.

so last night i HAD to get some time in with this sweet soul. my fairy goddess love friend who i don't think will ever wrap her head around how much i admire her. how much i look at each piece of art she makes as the best thing EVER. and how without her in my life i fear i would walk the path of the unconscious and unaware. she is a blessing. and as i bit into the brownies bursting with nuts, coconut, and berries she baked especially for me, i felt lighter.

i felt safe.

(thank you love)

1 comment:

Kate UF said...

God, I am loving you and hugging you from all the way over here...you feel me? ;-)