Mar 10, 2009

i created this because i wanted to


the beautiful mess


story boards laying out our ideas


the store name
boo*koo
beau·coup (bk, b-, b-k) also boo·coo or boo·koo (b-) Chiefly Southern U.S.
adj.
Many; much: beaucoup money.
n. pl. beau·coups also beau·coos or boo·koos
An abundance; a lot.
adv.
In abundance; galore: I like that beaucoup.



isn't it funny how sometimes we can just go through each day forgetting that we create them?
we are responsible for how we view the world.
we are in charge.

this morning my message from the universe reminded me of this which fits oh so perfectly with my pictures from last night.

we were busy creating story boards to go along with our business plan for the dream shop.

wahoooooo!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are going so fast i have not had a chance to comment on the last. must mean your ideas are flowing. yay! what does the name mean? i love the storyboard, especially what was created on them!

Amanda said...

beau·coup (bk, b-, b-k) also boo·coo or boo·koo (b-) Chiefly Southern U.S.
adj.
Many; much: beaucoup money.
n. pl. beau·coups also beau·coos or boo·koos
An abundance; a lot.
adv.
In abundance; galore: I like that beaucoup.

Anonymous said...

oh yes. i know the french version- beaucoup from all my french classes in high school, where i basically cheated..cayden, dans la lune my teacher would say to me- ( cayden, on the moon) hahha. I like it. I am excited for you both.

Melissa said...

i shall be one of the first to patronize...LOVE IT!!! yay(my fav word ever and now Ezra's...yay again)