Apr 28, 2009

naturally at peace.




i was going to only post the second picture that we took the night before, but instead have been really drawn to the first one.
a wake-up shot, fresh out of bed.
i want to share how much i've been appreciating my natural self.
it's not that i don't love embracing the girliest girl inside me and getting all dolled up for any occasion.
because i do!
it's more about feeling finally at peace with me.
it's that i don't have to get dressed up and go out to feel like i am being seen.
i get to wake up, roll over, give my first smile of the day to the sweetest man in the world, and know that he sees my spirit shining.


2 comments:

cayden said...

before i even read your words i thought how natural and peaceful you look in the first picture. love these.

fran said...

what can't the two of you accomplish with such love! so happy for both of you.