Feb 28, 2007

Heaven Sent Instrument

I find that when I am thankful for what I have been blessed with, then I can sit in that moment of gratitude and be happy. I am sometimes so busy asking for more in so many different areas of my life, that I don't sit with what I actually have. I truly believe that God, no matter what the religion or individual beliefs, is working through all of us. I want to be brave like dear Schmoopy in her recent post and ASK for what I want. But, for now, I can't quite put a finger on what exactly I want to ask for and in what area of my life...

So today I am feeling very thankful for everything I have in my life. Hoping the thankfulness will help me to make room in my life for the blessings that are sure to come.

2 comments:

Cayden said...

all these words I hold deeply in my heart..such inspiration.

Stacy said...

Being grateful for what you already have is a wonderful place to start. Did you make that piece in the photo? It's gorgeous.