Feb 13, 2007

Raw Love


Raw love. Unconditional love. I am the silly type of girl who loves Valentine's Day. But this year, I wanted a Valentine baby. To cuddle and love.

So many thoughts are swirling around in my head, so many projects I need to begin, finish, pick back up again. Mainly I am thinking about how to continue these baby steps in learning how to not just be a passer by in my own life. How to be active in how I deal with my relationships, not to settle, and leave it all in everyone else's hands.

Part of this journey I am on is going to be to live an active life. To overcome my fears of really living up to my full potential. What can happen when I am not in the shadows planning someone else’s life, and I out living my own?

I am taking tomorrow to rest, regroup, nurture and love myself some.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

happy v day to you sweets. hope you take yourself on a wonderous artist date. xoxo