May 29, 2007

Feeling Powerful


I am realizing that I can't gain a sense of power in my life if I identify myself as a victim. I don't want to always feel that I have been wronged. Instead, I choose to take initiative.

I choose to feel that there is enough love and happiness inside of me that I don't need to go searching for someone else to fill me up.

I choose to say yes to staying in my studio and working.

I want to shine and really come into my own. Live my dreams like this sweet friend talks about.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

=)

love and fuss xxx

Anonymous said...

I love you. Embrace yourself and Love yourself and you will be free. I can't wait to see you. I am sending you positive juju energy.

kelly rae said...

it is a huge leap to not identify yourself as a victim. huge. viewing the world through the filter as a vicitim changes your persepective on everything. one you step out of that, the view changes whole heartedly and continually, and for the better. good for you, darling. good for you.