May 29, 2007

Getting To Know Me



Enrico says:
dont be scared to know yourself
Enrico says:
the first time i saw you you were so rich of light
Enrico says:
it means something
Enrico says:
in one of osho's books i read
Enrico says:
he says that we have to distinguish between being alone and being isolated
Enrico says:
being alone is a blessing for our inner side


I just returned from a much needed weekend in a city I love, Asheville. I took time to play, to go out and dance, to be silly...But every mile I got closer to Atlanta I dredded what I was coming home to. Every mile closer left me blaming myself more. I had a close friend tell me this weekend that it seems to her my inner child has been in the driver's seat. That if I don't want to keep creating drama that I should put the child in the backseat where she belongs. I am not blameless, I am not a victim, I am accountable.


I am beginning to realize that these things are not for me to process out in the world with everyone. This is the deep stuff that I know in my heart and unless I am quiet, until I sit with myself and follow my intuition, I will keep spinning my wheels.

2 comments:

Cayden said...

~loving, deep thoughts~

This picture of you is so beautiful.

lots of love

Anonymous said...

very honest words and truly a beautiful photo. Glad to hear you took the time for yourself to play, dance, and be silly...sounds like perfect fun to me!