May 2, 2007

A Little Bored



And a lot overwhelmed, so I decided to do this meme I read on one of my favorite and inspiring blogs...


Are your parents married or divorced?
Married 32 years

Do you believe in heaven?
Yes, very much so.

Have you ever come close to dying?
No

What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
My Adina bracelet

Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
That's my favorite part

Do you wear makeup?
Yes, I am a product addict

Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Yes

What do you wear to bed?
Underwear, full backs only

Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes.

Can you roll your tongue?
No, but I can kind of bend it

Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Um, I guess

Do you believe in abortions?
No

What is your hair colour?
Dark Brown, with highlights that are um lots of colors only you really can't see them

Future child’s name, boy and girl?
I don't know anymore, I'll have to wait until the time comes

Do you smoke?
No

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
India, Morocco, Spain, Mexico...

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes, a puppy

If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Pay off everything and run away to one of the above countries

Gold or Silver?
Silver.

Hamburger or hot dog?
Ick.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Strawberries

City, beach or country?
Beach

What was the last thing you touched?
My green tea cup

When’s the last time you cried?
Still teary eyed right now

What colour are your pants?
I am in a towel

Ever been involved with the police?
Yes, for tickets and things

What’s your favourite shampoo/conditioner and soap?
Ojon, super yummy Brazilian nut shampoo and conditioner

Do you talk in your sleep?
Sometimes I yell

Ocean or pool?
Pool for laying out and swimming, Ocean for walking near and looking at

What’s your favourite song at the moment?
Against All Odds, The Postal Service

Have you ever had a cavity?
Sadly, yes

Window seat or aisle seats?
Window

Ever met anyone famous?
I don't think I have. Oh wait, the guy from Party of Five...what was his name?

Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
I feel that I am taking the baby steps to be on my way to one

Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Cut it

Are you self-conscious?
I am, when I am in company that I don't feel safe with

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No, I haven't

Last gift you received?
A saint bracelet Stephanie got for me in Spain

What occasion did you receive your gift?
Just because she loves me and new I wanted one

Last thing you spent lots of money on?
Kinerase face cream

Where do you live?
Cumming, GA with the cows and I hope to move soon. oh so soon.

Last wedding attended?
Kevin and Beth's, friend's of my boyfriends.

Favourite restaurant?
Pura Vida

What is your favourite kind of car?
Um, I don't really like cars

What’s your least favourite chore(s)?
Mopping the floors

Favourite drink?
Water with lemon

4 comments:

Cayden said...

I just love being your friend...you mean the world to me.

Listen to your Heart.......David said...

Amanda... follow your bliss. Read the book of Ecclesiastes, King David. tells us eat, drink, enjoy your work and be happy. Happiness and peace is a decision you make when you get out of bed every day. If you want to go to Spain and learn Spanish do it. Your 20s, is the time for exploration and following your dreams. Hollywood clearly shows that fame, fortune, good looks, and lots of adulation are not the answer, even though that’s what the majority are chasing . I think deep down you are asking is this all there is? Yes, this is it…. life on this beautiful little planet, follow your dreams, not someone else’s. ….Peace.


http://growwings.blogspot.com/2006/02/invisible-tightropes.html

Stacy said...

One day I am going to make you spaghetti and teach you how to be a twirly girl. {wink}

xoxo

Corinne said...

I have now read all of your blog, and I must say that I find it rather inspiring and uplifting.

I shall keep reading and I look forward to following your progress on this wonderful jounrey.

xx