May 4, 2007

May Flowers




I have decided I will join this sweet blogger as May is my birthday month too. I will treat myself each day of the month to all the happy, yummy, delicious bits of life I love so much. I will spend time creating. I will spend time in deep thought, not stressed about to-do lists. I will take a bikrim yoga class and sweat out some emotions. I got an invitation from a cute little girl who came to my work today. She asked me to please come to her birthday party, her christmas eve night, and her friendship house. I will keep company with sweet babies and toddlers I love. I will get a pedicure and go the salon for a hair treatment. I will not be sad for what I don't have, but instead express gratitude for the experiences I have had, the people I love, and the things I do have in my life. I'll post updates on all the pampering and celebrating!

2 comments:

Cayden said...

I am celebrating you this month too! If you need a partner I will go to the dizzy yoga class with you.

(i love this picture)

Corinne said...

you should celebrate me. i'm a pretty amazing toddler too you know.

come to my friendship hourse.

=)

xxx