May 22, 2007

Waiting To Be Free

I am struggling with my relationship. The kind of fights that leave you anxious and at the same time completely empty. I am having issues brought up that I thought I had worked through. I realize now that these lessons will keep reoccurring until I have learned what I am supposed to learn from them. Until I surrender my control and understand that I can't keep all the pieces in my relationship together. I just started reading the ONE by Kathy Freston and am scheduling a primordial sound mediation series....Doing things that will help me keep up my own personal growth so I don't fall apart.

Wishing I was still as young as above, swinging, laughing, loving...

8 comments:

mati rose said...

i'm wishing you an ice cream truck swinging by your house, a rope swing on a tree and a big slick slide my friend. one, two, three... let go!
thanks for your comment on my kitty:)

Cayden said...

I think the meditation will be amazing and really wonderful for your soul. I love this picture, especially your hair-all waves and ruffles.

Oberon said...

.....i'm a dreamer too.

Stacy said...

Oh honey, I am sorry you are struggling right now. I hope you find some peace and clarity, and can soon be laughing and playing with childlike abandon. I would say you are definitley growing by leaps and bounds, perhaps that is where the arguments stem from?
take care of yourself, angel.
xoxo

Enrico Natalizio said...

that pretty kid is a beautiful woman now, isn't she?

Corinne said...

hug hug

i hope things look up soon xx

Anonymous said...

i could copy this post and pretend its my own.
stole the words right out of my mouth.
im with you girlie,
jen gray

Anonymous said...

Anything that doesn't make you feel loved, cherished and alive -- young, swinging, laughing, loving -- is too small for you. Sometimes you need courage to let go, so that your hands can be open to receive what the universe is holding for you. Don't settle for anything less.