May 22, 2007

A Blessing and A Best Friend


I was in fourth grade and my mom made me go down the street to play with the neighbor's relative (the neighbor who was my Sunday school teacher...). I wanted to be left be. I didn't want to play soccer (I was always more the ballerina type of girl), but I went. And what I found was a blessing and a best friend. Her name is Sarah and we could not be more different yet we share so much of the same. She is a soul mate of mine, and tonight, when I'm feeling down and wishing for one of the trips we took every summer to see each other, I miss her. Sometimes just around the corner, waiting behind a door you never thought you'd open is someone who will be in your life forever...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a sweet post! I hope you get to see sarah soon! I know your feelings oh so well! Take care!