Jul 20, 2007

Step Into The Unknown


and you will step into the field of all possibilities...Deepak Chopra

I am really practicing remaining focused throughout this move. Last night I came home from work, changed into my softest threads, opened a beer, and began sifting and sorting through all my belongings. I found old cd's and was listening the Practical Magic soundtrack while looking at old pictures. Another chapter in my life is coming to an end, and usually I am so focused on just getting through it, that I don't take the time to process what I am feeling. As I was packing so many thoughts were pouring out that I had to take my sharpie and jot notes all over. I could not help but write what I was thinking. I think the most profound, yet the most simple thought I had was I never again want to do something that I do not whole heartedly respond to in a positive way...

4 comments:

Scarlett said...

good luck to you with moving! it can be really good in a lot of ways, even tho it's stressful!

Anonymous said...

so wise........to know thyself

Anonymous said...

all good things amanda. :)

i love your sensitive,
gentle spirit.

xx
mccabe

Stacy said...

sending you love as you embark on your new chapter... xoxo