Jul 25, 2007

Tagged By An Angel...YAY!



Super excited to have been tagged by this inspiring girl....


1.) We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.


2.) Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.


3.) People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.


4.) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.


~Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.~

8 random things about me:

1. I love to wear towels...I will honestly stay wrapped in my towel when I come home from work until I go to bed. Or right up to minute I have to get dressed.

2. I always carry lipgloss, water, and gum. I mean AT ALL TIMES... I get kind of frantic if I cannot find any of the above:)

3. I have been obsessed this past year of living in a yurt w/ a llama in my front yard. I still want to be able to wash my hair and use loads of fun products, but I would love to have a yurt on a farm somewhere...

4. I have never really been able to remember my dreams. A friend told me to say out loud or to myself before bed that I will in fact remember my dreams and that it would help. It did in fact help, but I woke up crying each night. Kind of strange... I hope to be able to have a more vivid and positive dream life on this new journey of mine.

5. I have always been able to see fairies. When I was really young and all throughout high school. In the last 5 years or so, I have not thought about them or really paid attention to their presence in my life. But I am super excited to say that in the last few months they have been back full force and it's been so fun.

6. I am just now learning to listen to myself. To really trust my own feelings. It's scary, but I love it. <3

7. I am super shy in front of the camera and always hope I can brave and have someone take real, honest, and in the moment pictures of me.

8. I am a list maker to the fullest extent. I have a daily list, a list of clothes I would like for the upcoming season, a list of groceries I need, a list of goals I would like to accomplish in my lifetime, a list of gifts I would like to buy for the lovely people in my life.

I am tagging dearest K (she needs a blog update:), wild Cayden (who had lots of fun new pics to be posted;), Sara (who I miss), Fran (who will see me again this weekend, whoo hoo! Asheville:), Schmoops, Misty Mawn (if you have time during this move...:), Corr (come back), and Kelly.

Have fun girlies!

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can tell u my 8 things but i am too lazy to tag all those people...too much runnin around- i will try.
belle chere- crazy fun in asheville-bring camera and walkin shoes-and lip gloss!

Cayden said...

Fairies and yurts. I like your random things of you.

I will stay in your yurt but don't touch my feet:)

buy a yurt, buy a yurt!!!!

Anonymous said...

ummm.....are you aware that you look like a super model????

a portrait of you would be AMAZING.

you are a stunning beauty.....i can see your inside matches your outside.

:)

xx
mc