Aug 22, 2007

Facing My Fears and Finding My Footing


I have decided that the path I am taking, the choice I am making, is to walk the path of least resistance.


I am choosing not to force things into fruition. I am choosing to be optimistic and follow my heart. For the first time in sooooo long.


I know that with this choice, fears and doubts will arise. They always do. But I am not going to let my fears rule my heart and my decide how I live my life. I will sit with my fear and feel it. Fears of being alone forever. Fears of never getting married, never having babies. Fears of dining out alone, taking myself to movies, doing things just for me. I just know that I have not found this sense of safety I thought I would by living my life within the boundaries. So I will live outside my boundaries. Learn that I can live more intuitively and therefore more creatively.

I am trying to discover how my talents will feed my life. What art work will I do that will fill my soul and make me smile when I think about sitting down in the studio to do it? I am slowly finding confidence in myself and in my choices. I am finding that I have so much love inside me and that I have this ability to share my happiness, my excitement, my love of life with everyone.






5 comments:

Cayden said...

"Learn that I can live more intuitively and therefore more creatively"

so true. i love this. i need to trust my intuition more and more for this reason and so many others

love to you.

kelly barton art + design said...

amen sista! amen!

Anonymous said...

I love this blog :)

meghan said...

What a great post! I have discovered that when you let go of certain fears, things happen that let amazing things into your life! Keep strong!

It's nice to meet you!!

Anonymous said...

I choose to live, Thankyou!