Aug 31, 2007

Mine


and she told me...

you know what?

this is your life

and as long as you are being a person that you like
and living a life that is fulfilling to you
no one else can touch that.


and it helped.

i have to remember that everyone else

has an opinion about what i should do

how i should be

how it might reflect on them


but at the end of the day

their journey is not mine


and while i am still fumbling around

and don't quite have it all mapped out

i can love myself

i can love my choices

that led me here

the only place i can be right now.

4 comments:

kat said...

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. "
~ Mark Twain

love love and more love.

Cayden said...

I feel blessed for you in my life~I feel grateful for the blessing of K in your life and mine as well~ girlfriends are so enriching. love to you. you're amazing.

Anonymous said...

we are all fumbling around this planet.....you are a total original- you and you alone got it goin- on baby girl! hug+ more hugs

kat said...

p.s. i love how famous i am.