Sep 27, 2007

The Moments All Led to This One


These will be my new streets.
My new city. Asheville.
I feel so lucky and happy and full.
It's not that I don't have fears associated with the move, but I am sitting with them and accepting them as part of the change.
I will be living in my very own apartment.
The first time ever in my life that I have moved out of Atlanta and will be living alone.
I wonder where the money might come from (jobs there don't pay so great!).
I worry how I will meet girlfriends that I connect with.
But at this very same moment I love the air there.
The energy that seeps out of the town and into me.
I love the art and the sense of community that had me feeling so warm and welcome from the first visit.
So many possibilities lie ahead of me.
So much love is inside of me.
And I know that in giving up exact control as to how all my dreams will unfold, I have opened up doors.
I might fall, I will for sure stumble, but I feel it in my heart..this is right.
This is just the beginning.

9 comments:

Enrico Natalizio said...

bravissima!!! i love this blog!
and your progresses amaze me all the time.
don't lose this direction ;)

baci

kelly barton art + design said...

fly girlie....

sara said...

i am so excited for you. the courage you have obtained over the past several months is an inspiration to those of us still in serach of it. you are an amazing person.... and you are going to an amazing city to do amazing things. i can't wait to come and visit. l...h...k

Cayden said...

i commented, but it didn't work :(
So I was saying...I am so proud of you and in tears because I will miss you so and for your growth into this journey. I can't wait to visit.

love,

C

Stacy said...

so excited for this new chapter for you! xoxo

Anonymous said...

welcome to asheville!!!!! fun fun fun

Karen Travels said...

Just discovered this blog and I totally in love with it. I live in Charlotte, but I too heart Asheville, and am thinking of buying a home near or around there in the next few years.

mccabe said...

this is a very exciting time,
and i see you thriving in asheville.

it is a beautiful place
and i can't wait to hear of your adventures!

with love
mccabe x

ps i am from wilmington, nc.

Anonymous said...

this is the perfect outlook to have, perfect. you cant go wrong.