Sep 24, 2007

Releasing the Toxins



my mind feels tired


my face feels dry


but oily


my skin doesn't seem healthy


and my body needs some


serious LoVe


from me


so i made a promise to go to bed early last night


wake up and start at least a 2 day juice fast to get my body and mind right to begin eating raw.
i started this morning with this organic yummy tea full of antioxidants.
this means i am making a commitment to rid my body of toxins, eat more healthfully, stop the closet smoking, get enough sleep...
i feel like i am releasing parts of me that no longer serve a purpose.
giving up the struggle and making sure i am living authentically. that how i feel on the inside matches what i do on the outside.


2 comments:

Cayden said...

I will join you~living in authenticity. you are a beautiful example of this already (smoking or not- this pic is so gorgeous)

Too late to be consoled said...

good going...keep it up...I would love to see post in which you will say that you are improved person