Sep 18, 2007

Tomorrow Never Comes

a heart in the street....

"Ambition is a consolation. Today it is all misery, tomorrow there will be joy. Looking at tomorrow you become capable of tolerating today and its misery: today is always hell, tomorrow is heaven. You keep on looking at heaven, you keep on hoping. But that hope is not going to be fulfilled ever because tomorrow never comes." Osho


I think we all fall prey to feeling like we'll start seeing this differently as soon as this or that happens. Once we get the job, build the house, finish the project we'll start smiling. We'll start living. And in the meantime all the moments, all the love that is out there is just passing us by.
I really feel this huge change in my life. In my heart. That I am not letting anything pass me by. That I am living more authentically. What's inside my soul is visible on the outside, shining through and has attracted like minded people.
And they are making me smile.

2 comments:

kelly barton art + design said...

go - go - GO!

thanks for your sweet comments. you always brighten my days.

Cayden said...

i love your heart, the pic and the real one.

love,

C