Nov 20, 2007

Giving Thanks...


i would like to say that i have had time in my studio to create beautiful handmade cards to send to all the lovelies in my life...but i have not. i have finished the unpacking only to make room to entertain friends up for the weekend. i have been spending time walking my new streets, learning my way around town, checking out the boutiques, meeting the owners in hopes i can catch a glimpse into their world and how they got started. feeling mostly contemplative and not really knowing what to start with first creatively....


so....i wanted to be sure to thank my sweet mom and dad for sending sweet mail to me.

this adorable girl who i work with for bringing me yummy yummy incense that makes my home smell so inviting.

my wild friend k for coming to town and making me remember our summer of love.

my fairy mentor friend for the goodies she brought over and the sweet energy she always has swirling around her.

my oh so grounded and kind meditation teacher for a sweet card that reminds me i am always on the right path...

a new couple i met here in town for a set of knives they gave me for my kitchen...


i just feel so blessed and so thankful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your apartment is snug as a bug cute!!!!

Cayden said...

what about your procrastinator friend who has your mail on her desk with no stamp, hee hee.

It's so great you are surrounded by loving, thoughtful souls.

miss you

Amanda said...

oh her..i love her so much. when she comes i'll hang stars from her neck and twirl her around town and muddle mint.
can't wait
miss you more.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

it looks so magical in there!
oh i wish i could just "drop by" any ole time.
:)

happy thanksgiving,
mccabe x

Melissa said...

I really need to come by to see your apartment.. it looks lovely!