Nov 14, 2007

Sincerely Me



sincerity
"The most exhausting thing in life, I have discovered, is being insincere."
-Anne Morrow Lindbergh, 1955

Being sincere is being true to yourself. It is hard work being anything less. It takes a lot more mind games and that can be exhausting. What a terrible waste of energy! Being sincere is being genuine, authentic - and that is the more comfortable way to go.
-Lissa Coffey

This seems to be my lesson for the week. For my life.
To be sincere. To be honest. To be true to what I feel. What I want.
And on this path, I am finding I have so much more energy for the things that truly matter...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you already know what really matters...you're just able to live it now ~ love you 4-ever

Enrico Natalizio said...

do i need to say how much i agree about that?
take care bella!

Anonymous said...

i see you walking this new path with grace, strength, boldness, and sheer sass.

you are my thoughts often, friend.

with love
mccabe x