Nov 5, 2007

YAY!!!!

well.
i woke up
in my very own apartment.

this beautiful girl often mentions being a late bloomer.
i am for sure
a late bloomer.

just now coming into my own.
letting go of my people pleaser mentality. trying to figure out what pleases me first.

this is the first move i have made that is not because i broke up or got together with a boy.
the first move i did at my very own pace *slow*
the first time i was in charge of where all the pieces go

i feel truly independent.
for the first time ever.
EVER.

i had moments of sadness, the old baby box had to be tucked away in the closet.
furniture from the last house and memories of old loves.
a moment in walmart (which scares me anyways) trying to figure out what i needed and what i could afford to get and i thought i might break down and cry...

BUT the moments of sheer delight...far outweighed the scariness.

i woke up this morning with the sun.
almost sprinting to the kitchen to make coffee.
listening to music and dancing all around the apartment. jumping over boxes as i got ready for work....

ra ra ra ra ra!!!!

7 comments:

kat said...

I LOVE IT. i am so happy happy happy for you and proud and love and cheer and winner and best.
its so cool to watch you coming in to your own and taking these risks.
ra ra ra yay yay yay!

Cayden said...

I am so happy for you. So exciting, not to mention really funny:)I just know the space you create will bring much grounding and love.

(oh I will visit on ....who knows
hahahahhaha!!!!)

debbiedoc said...

Hi Amanda, I am Melissa's mom and a fellow faery lover. She mentioned you today and I felt an energetic rapport that led me to check out your blog. Your bravery to uncover your authenic self moved me. Wise words for one so young. You've learned fast!! ...even though it may not feel that way. i hope we can meet this weekend or at some time. I am coming to see my sweet pea(Melissa) and of course the son i always wanted (Ben) and the grand zoo!! Asheville is magical, so you(or your higher self) has picked a grand place to get to know you. Have fun with the new dance! Debbie

Stacy said...

how so very exciting! i know you will make it your own and create many beautiful moments. keep dancing... xoxo

Scarlett said...

yaaay is right. i'm so happy for you. you are blooming. all in good time. best wishes!! keep looking for you, your joy, it's all right there.....

sara said...

there are no words to properly express how proud i am of you. this is what it's all about baby girl! i love you!

Lianne said...

Congratulations! I just found your blog and I love it! I'll be back!