Dec 13, 2007

Living Life Outside of the Screen



I feel I have not had much to post on here, I think I have just been so busy living outside of the computer when I am finished with work and finally not staring at a screen all day!

It's been so lovely living here so far. It turns out my sweet friends from Atlanta don't hesitate to drive up and spend days shopping, eating sushi, getting lost on scary mountains...or going out dancing until the next morning with me. That has been such a delight. To be removed from the day to day life with your closest people, only to have them visit and while the time is shorter, the relationship grows even stronger.

i.feel.like.i.am.truly.splendidly.imperfectly.right.where.i.should.be.

It's such a joy to get up in the mornings, do my morning pages, make delicious dark french roast from my new favorite coffee shop, and come to work relaxed and happy. The evenings are spent working out again, which makes a huge difference in how I feel...Last night we went to GreenLife after the gym and got yummy sushi and veggies.

Going home this weekend to visit my parents. Taking this wonderful woman's work to a favorite boutique to sell. Going to dance my heart out Saturday night and pretend it's still our easy summer of love.

Hope to be back with fun pictures...I have been slacking on the picture taking lately, daydreaming about a new camera and getting frustrated with my point and shoot.

2 comments:

DawgNation1 said...

I had a great time~your place is amazing. I am so happy you have found such an amazing place to live.

Anonymous said...

this is cayden- jason must have his email up- ahhahhahah