Dec 29, 2007

Wrapped In Goodness





"Observe the wonders as they occur around us"
Rumi

Back in Asheville after a road trip to Arkansas. This Christmas had me meeting new people, experiencing new adventures, learning lessons in how to accept my past, and sorting out all that I want for my future.

In the meantime, I am feeling cozy tonight, all my things put away...thinking of how I will start this new year. Lounging and pondering how I will use my energy to attract and put out all of the love, goodness, and creativity I can.

1 comment:

Kate UF said...

Amanda, querida! They were great...so fun, different and new...I got to spend time with my Dad, sister, step mum, bro in Orlando...so amazing to be with them and then on to Italy, where everything has been, beyond description. I'm so happy, feeling wild and energetic, loving every moment here with Enrico and, you know, when you are sharing your day with the person you love, it seems to enrich your moments in the simplest way.
Tell me about Arkansas!! I wanna see more pictures!!!
Bueno, besos para ti chiquilla!
Kate