Apr 15, 2008

I'll never forget


i'll never forget all the laughter
the music. the driving lessons.
lazy days at the pool. crazy holidays where we would just look at each other and roll our eyes.
n
o
t
e
s
you'd write for me
the way you saved every email i've ever written.
should i have known when you sent me this...
i have loved you since i first held you

you are the one shining moment of my life; my contribution to the world

my dream is that you find your full potential in this and all worlds
peace out~


i love you,
daddy
you never said peace out
but had i known the darkness in your heart
the weight you must have carried
it would have made no difference
you made your choice
and now
we are left to pick up the broken pieces
H
E
A
L
to go inside and learn what my purpose is
so that i can be filled with light
and shine because you couldn't anymore.
and love because you taught me how.

6 comments:

kat said...

ow.
and love love love.
no words are adequate and trying to find some seems futile.
you know i love you and am here.

Cayden said...

I can see from who you are the love he taught you. I am here with you also. love. C

Melissa said...

Oh gosh...it's so heart wrenching...you are handling this so well and you have so much love around you. You inspire me.
Mel

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Enrico Natalizio said...

more love has been sent right now for you from the other side of the ocean!!! ;) you are great amandita!

Anonymous said...

your daddy was an amzing man
it was a gift to have know him.
a dad who loved his baby girl with all his heart and soul.
nothing can change that!