Apr 8, 2008

there once were three


the only sign

that offers me any comfort

my daddy committed suicide on april 1st

and i am almost completely at a loss for words

i know they'll come

and go

like my emotions

a constant change and flow

trying not to hold on too tightly to one feeling

to be as fluid as i can

letting everything pass through me

remaining soft

i won't be unchanged

none of us will

my mom, most of all

but to get to the other side of this dark place

with some light

with some peace

and lots of love

is what i pray for us all

8 comments:

Cayden said...

I love you.

Amanda said...

i love you too. maybe we should just email eachother our blogs.

Melissa said...

I hope your acupuncture went well!
You spread lots of light wherever you are and will surely be getting it in return..that's the nature of things.
Love, Mel

Anonymous said...

you are surrounded by love...always.

BlossomingSoul said...

You're in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

my daughter
my life

Pat said...

And I will pray for you and your mom. I love you both

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I dont know you, just a random that came across your blog. But I'm so sorry for your loss.