Aug 4, 2008

panty time

rocks for my display inspired by this lovely mermaid




tags for my panties!!!

not a small feat for me. a girl who for maybe um 2 years now (maybe longer :)) has been wanting to design a panty line called sweet cheeks.

i posted the last designs. hand sewn hearts onto way-to-big grandma panties. my first attempt. i was not in love with the product. but more importantly, so scared to sell. i practically ran away from the booth all 3 days. my sweet sweet roomie, gabriel, and my wonderful man, william, tried to sell the panties to the girls for me. i didn't realize how selling something i made would bring up all sorts of insecurities. making me feel as though i was out there selling parts of my heart. that maybe no one would want...

so for this festival i knew i wanted to try again, but with panties i would proudly wear (not that i don't wear the others, i just look like i'm in a diaper when i do). so in my time crunch i ordered again from american apparel, but this time, i am having my own designs screen printed on them. i dropped them off today and cannot wait until thursday to see the finished product!!!

the pictures above are the tags i worked on all weekend. each pair has a little polymer clay cupcake, strawberry, or tree.

peace.love.and panties.

ra!ra!ra!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with these. Congrats- so proud of you. They look Mah-velous. yay!!!

Cayden

Kate said...

EFFING FANTASTIC!!! CONQUERING THE WORLD, by panty-storm!!!!!! YES!

mccabe said...

omg-
love the rocks,
love the panties,
love you!

girl i want to buy some-
are you opening up an online shop??
we need to talk.

sooooo happy for you!
:)

love
mccabe x