Feb 8, 2007

Baby Fit

Today is going to be a hard day. A day I should have stayed in bed....I opened my first email this morning at work and the first thing I see is "Baby Fit, week 37". I forgot I registered on this Fit Pregnancy site and honestly since the miscarriage at 8 1/2 weeks I have not received any of them. But today, one came, saying how close I am to my due date and how much excitement should be rumbling around inside of me.

I have not forgotten I was supposed to be due this month. I have not even tried to push it to the back of my mind, I let the tears flow when they come. Today is going to be one of those days when the tears flow and I remind myself it's okay to mourn the loss.

3 comments:

Cayden said...

Let them flow. I have no words because i do not know the feeling. But i know how much i feel for you and all my love surrounds you.

Stacy said...

Amanda, I am so sorry. I just found your blog and I think (hope) I deleted all my similar subscriptions. Let the tears flow honey. Sounds like we have a lot in common, you and I.

take good care.

boho girl said...

Oh Amanda...I had no idea this happened. I am glad that Schmoops has written to you because she can resonate deeply and it always helps me to talk to a friend on a similar journey than mine.

Yes...let the tears flow and definitely cancel that subscription!

A big, warm hug for you. We are holding your hand through this...

xoxo