Feb 9, 2007

Meme Is A Cute Word

I want to say before I get into this meme business, that I was overwhelmed this morning when I read the comments from Schmoopy and Boho. To know that I have been reading your words for so long now and to finally feel brave enough to spill my own, then to know you identify with what I wrote....It brought tears to my eyes, seriously. I felt so silly at my computer, tearing up. But, so happy too.

And I think this weekend, I will try to put into words the experience...how it has changed me.

But for now, I will stick to the silliness of my first blogger meme. Which by the way I had to look up to find the meaning;)
I got this from Schmoopy's site, since I read it, I felt compelled to join in!

Six weird things about myself...

1. I have an obsession with doing my nails. I do them almost every other night to keep the polish fresh.

2. I make so many lists, I sometimes I have to make more lists to organize those. I have lists of dreams, wants, daily needs, daily affirmations, books I want....and it goes on and on.

3. I do laundry every day. One load a day and I mix all the colors together. I almost never (ALMOST) ruin the clothes.

4. I have a tattoo that is half removed on my right hip that looks kind of blurry and strange. It's $300 a removal session and I can't afford to do it 3 more times right now!

5. I am scared of the dark so I have never lived alone.

6. I have worked at Nordstrom, a car wash, 3 different restaurants, for 2 caterers, 1 artist, a real estate agency, Lexus, a health care company...all in the last 2 1/2 years. I am certainly searching for something that is missing.

I will tag Cayden and then just leave it up to anyone who might read this to do!


2 comments:

Stacy said...

I can definitely relate to #6. I went through a series of odd jobs in a short amount of time a few years back. A wise woman told me yesterday to not think of work as income but to picture how you want your life to be and that is where you will find your work.

Take good care, love

Scarlett said...

hahaha, you are too cute!! i make lists and have lists of dreams, goals, my dvds/movies, books, i mean, how bananas am i? hahah, well, at least im' not the only one! ;) hehe.