Mar 22, 2007

The Dawn Will Break

One of my best friends, so dear to my heart is having such a hard time right now and I just wish I could tell her everything will be alright...Instead, I can only listen to her as she's on this journey and remind her of her own words, "the dawn will break". Two summers ago, both single and having so much fun, we wrote lists to each other of what we each wanted in a partner. I thought I would list some of these qualities she had on hers so that she can remember what she deserves.

*a best friend and kindred spirit
*safety and security
*inspires me to be a kinder, more giving, less selfish, better person b/c they are so wonderful
*loves kids
*supportive and considerate
*huggy (i need lots of hugs- it grounds me more than anything)
*confident
*good sense of humor-appreciates sarcasm, dry wit, silly stuff-can make me laugh and also finds me to be funny (cuz Lord knows, i am funny as hell)

i love you k and um if we have to we'll run away with the kids and kits. xoxo

1 comment:

Cayden said...

There are those who come into your life and you just instantly like/love to be around...K is one of those people. She is beautiful...thank you for introducing me to her...I see lots of hugs and wit for her.:)