Mar 21, 2007

The Path of Least Resistance

What did you do as a child that made the hours pass like minutes? Herein lies the key to your earthly pursuits.
Carl Jung

I can spend hours making cards...researching designs, playing with color, different lettering techniques. I get lost in the pencils and pens, forgetting that I am working. It feels more like play. It comes naturally to me and it's something I have always done. I don't know why I tend to pick the path that I resist the most, when the path that I love the most is the one that flows easiest through me onto the paper.

2 comments:

Cayden said...

So beautiful...you're cards are amazing, always have been. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Stacy said...

what a beautiful card. I love the illustration ~ so perfect for a baby arrival. I am so happy you are pursuing this, you are an artist!