Mar 6, 2007

Distractions

I am getting very good at finding all kinds of distractions to keep me from this studying...Just today besides the reading of blogs, looking at pictures on myspace, being on im, working (sort of), I made post-it note art and took pictures of it. And while I reading about a detox tea my friend just bought, I found this quote:

'We traverse the world in search of happiness...yet a contented mind brings happiness to all." Horace

Isn't that so true? In all the little things, if we pay close attention we can find happiness. I really want to pay close attention to all the tiny details in my life and really asorb what is going on in the moment. Paying close attention to the lessons in The Artist's Way book, taking the time to enojy a walk outside, really letting what is going on in my relationship affect me and take it all slowly. Trying to be present for all the beautiful moments in life.

No comments: