Mar 7, 2007

Spring Break


Today turned into a mini spring break for me, as my first appointment of the day never showed at Starbucks this morning. I sat and had my green tea alone and wrote my morning pages. Next stop was this very yummy restaurant downtown, The Flying Biscuit, with an old friend. We ordered cranberry mimosas and talked about travelling all over. We both have such a strong desire to meet new people and I especially love to find out what drives people to achieve their heart's desire.

On the way I saw this adorable tree decorated for no special reason...It reminded me how noticing everything, letting things really sink in, you actually realize love is mixed up in all of it. Like gold in a pan of sand, if you practice sifting, sorting, paying attention, you will find it.



2 comments:

Cayden said...

I wish I could have been there to see that tree. You are so right about seeing the love.

Maybe the winter of our discontent is passing- hahahaha!!!

Stacy said...

that is so fun!