Mar 14, 2007

Help Needed

The Internet course for the real estate exam proved to not work for me....I have decided to move into a classroom setting for the month of April. This will be good for me because I think with interaction and having an actual teacher, instead of just a screen and myself, I will actually learn . The only thing that scares me is that I will be going Monday-Friday from 9-4, leaving not much time at all for work. I am taking a leap of faith, hoping that I can meet all my financial responsibilities for the month.

But for now, I have two weeks before April 2nd when I begin and I am going to full fledged dig into my art work. I am always saying, "well, after this...." or "when I have more time..." I will begin. So faced with the almost free time and with not much else to do, I am going to do all the creating that I can.

I have been thinking lately how great it would be to post a help needed ad in the paper as follows:

Help needed. Someone to invest in aspiring artist. Creative soul wanting to live an enriched life. Need time to create instead of worrying with how to pay for life. Can someone please pay my bills for a year? Leaving me the time to nurture my inner child. Play. Travel. Write. Create. Collage. Find myself. Write a book. Help me live a thriving life. Help me take a leap of faith.

Wouldn't that be great? Someone to take over on the financial end of things, leaving time to plant my garden, work on my art journal, go to a meditation retreat in Brazil....and the list goes on.




2 comments:

Cayden said...

Sign me up!
I know beautiful creations will come from this time, you deserve it.

daisies said...

: )

i don't know how many times i have wished for the same ... wouldn't it be great ...