Mar 15, 2007

Leap of Faith


Today had me feeling very light and happy. I woke up this morning to a couple of promising emails as far as finances go. So I started the day with the mindset that by taking this leap of faith, I am supported by God. the universe. my friends. my family.

In my journey these past two years I think the one lesson I have learned (with the help of a very true friend) is that we can't have everything we want at all times. There are sacrifices made, choices, that can lead to our higher good. We just have to trust that the path we take is the right one. Life choices are so hard for me, fear sets in and I wish I came with a blue print or a manual. But this day, and every day from here on out, I am going to be dedicated to following my heart, listening to my intuition and leaping.

I have shut the door on my creative calling for too long. I have canceled a trip to Brazil for a meditation retreat I was accepted to attend (at no cost) so that I could move in with a boy. I have canceled a trip to Europe so I could attend a boyfriend's graduation. I have covered the deep parts of me with expensive taste and a closet full of cute things. I am through with the sacrificing of myself. Because in the end, no one benefits from it. I feel ready to find the girl inside me who is brave. open. strong. talented. full. ready.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

wrapping you in so much love at this moment. i am giddy with happiness for you as i read your uplifting and inspiring words. you grow girl! {smile}

leap and the net will appear.