Mar 5, 2007

Living Without Fear


Look....how fun. He's actually waiting to catch a grape in his mouth. This little one was my first taste of children, my first experience being with a child every day. And, I fell in love. Deeper than I ever fallen. It's the lack of fear they have. You are the adult, and you make sure they feel secure, so they can play all day.......
Fear keeps me in places I know I should not be anymore. Fear keeps me from living my dreams. It keeps me blocked and tonight I want to think about all my dreams.
Dreaming of travels to Spain, Morocco, Greece...owning a boutique, learning Spanish, taking a workshop with Sark and Sabrina Ward Harrison, taking a metal smith class, having my own family, taking a ballet class, writing a book for young girls on how to follow their dreams, having my own gallery show...
The list goes on and maybe the path I am on is teaching me to live some of my own dreams before I have my own little one to teach them to live their dreams.

No comments: