May 17, 2007

Enjoying the Day


Today I am 28!!! Today I feel so thankful and blessed. For my mom and the flowers she brought me first thing this morning at work. For the sweet agents at my new job that sang to me over a yummy strawberry shortcake. For all the phone calls from family and friends who love me and remembered it was my birthday. For an email from a friend in Italy, sending me this picture as a gift and as a reminder to come and visit....sooner rather than later. For the non-existent line when I went to renew my tag and the check my mom gave me to pay for it:) And it's only 4 o'clock....

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!!!

Enjoy your special day!

Cayden said...

Happy Birthday!!!
For so many birthdays I have know you-the years marked with memories we share-and many, many more to come. Love to you on this special day.

sara said...

i am so thankful for wayne and jessica. without their love for one another, there would be no amanda. my world is a brighter place with you in it.