Jun 25, 2007

I Am Still Laughing...

star fingers...

so FUN...we slept in the teepee one night!!!


fun feets


heel click caught in action


my very first official tag...


This weekend was so much fun. I can't even think about it without a huge smile on my face. I have known Cayden since elementary school and laughing with her is for sure tops on my list of favorite things...She runs down the street, barefoot, and laughing whenever the moment strikes her. She giggles and plays and is absolutely REFRESHING to be around.

While we didn't make it to any Thai places, but we did eat delicious home made jalapeno cheddar cornbread and fresh food off the grill. We ate breakfast at Over Easy, eating yummy black bean, feta, and basil omelets while we discussed the art exhibit with the artist himself. We met other AMAZING artists, I'll be posting a picture of this super cute shirt from one of the girls we met. In one house we went to, there was a potter's studio in the basement, the clothing/seamstress studio upstairs, every instrument you can imagine in the great room...

We blew bubbles, drank mojitos, read from Sabrina Ward Harrison books, relaxed on a deck upstairs that felt like a tree house...I have never laughed so much in my entire life and I feel so refreshed. So ready to love myself how I want to be loved and create the life I am meant to live<3

8 comments:

Cayden said...

Sooooo fun- i try to work and my mind keeps drifting back to the weekend of muddling mojitos.

Thanks for making this first time to Asheville so amazing.

love,
C

Anonymous said...

*happy sigh*

this sounds just about perfect-
from sabrina
to the jalapeno chedder cornbread
to your delightful soulfriend...

we need these moments,
don't we?
as artsits,
as women,
as creative beings...

thank you for sharing.
i felt like i was there too!
(little girl giggle)

xx
mccabe

Scarlett said...

oh how nice! what a wonderful weekend! gosh, it seems like aaaaagggess since i did anything like that with my girls. wow. it seems we're all so busy trying to sort out this or that in our lives, that we have totally missed out on this kind of stuff. hhhmm. maybe i need to call a girl summit here soon and do something like this! glad you all had a wonderful bonding time. :)
i love mojitos! hehe.

kelly barton art + design said...

oh....sounds like a blast!

Stacy said...

What a fun, girly weekend. Sounds like you had a truly amazing, creative, rejuvinating time with your girls. What a wonderful thing! I think you are creating the life you are meant to live... you are laughing and loving. I love the visual of Cayden running down the street barefoot. So cute.

xoxo

Corinne said...

it sounds like you had an amazing time. i am le jealousy!

Anonymous said...

asheville has cast its seductive spell on you!!!!!your life is about to go into amazing land.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful weekend and it sounds like it is just what you needed.
It's not easy to create the life we so want to live, but you sound like you are getting closer and closer. I wish you the very best.
xo