Jun 21, 2007

MaP oF AcTiOn


Leaving tomorrow for a weekend filled with a favorite friend, one who has been in my life since elementary school, but we have NEVER taken a road trip together...Looking forward to listening to our old music, lots of laughing, running wild like we did in 10th grade, going to a summer solstice party, journaling, shopping, drinking yummy wine and eating lots of Thai food.
I am in the process of working on this unlimited life plan in the hopes that mapping out some plan of action will create some real focus in my life. I will share my messy map that's covered in thoughts and dreams when I have answered all the questions Keri posts...
Wishing everyone time this weekend to be kind to themselves and do what they love most<3

4 comments:

Stacy said...

wishing you lovelies a beautiful, inspired weekend of love, laughter and much dancing and singing. Oh and thai food.... mmmmmm fresh spring rolls.....

xoxo

Cayden said...

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

cool link too!

I think you car will turn into the sleepy van this weekend:)

Anonymous said...

sounds like a most lovely weekend....
:)

i love that you are doing the UNLIMITED LIFE PLAN. i also like how keri says, "You can reinvent your life at any time."

i will carry those words with me today....


enjoy your trip!!!!
xx
mccabe

kelly barton art + design said...

hello chickie....i am so glad you liked the [love wide] card. thanks for letting me know it all arrived safely. and thanks again for the order! have a great weekend.

kelly