Jun 19, 2007

International Day of Possibility


I thought I would post about this fantastic day in advance so those of you who don't know about it can check out the site and get involved for this amazing International Day of Possibility. I first read about it on Christine Mason Miller's site and I am in love with the concept of a day dedicated to possibility. A day that we all believe in all the infinite possibilities for not only ourselves, but every person in the world.

A day when we say to ourselves and we actually believe that all the things we want to happen in our lives CAN actually happen. We let go of all the fears and the nagging voices inside our heads telling us that we can't do something and we join together to adjust our hearts and minds in believing that anything is possible.

The possibilities that I want for myself:

*To design a line of cards.
*To create financial security for myself, stop feeling nervous whenever the subject of money is broached.
*To loving the space I am in now and live positively in the present moment.
*To continue my mediation practice so that I can learn to follow my intuition.
*To open a retreat for women where they can come and take art workshops, meditate, read on a hammock, sit and do nothing, just revive themselves in whatever creative endeavor that makes their heart happy.
*Being honest even if it hurts someone.
*Saying yes to more me time.
*To say yes to travelling and living outside the lines of what everyone else might think is best for me.

All of us have dreams and goals and plans....and today as we join together, we can remember they are all possible!!!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

This is beautiful honey! I love this. You can do all those things on your list and I will be there at your first retreat.
xoxo

Corinne said...

hi.

i remember that time when you didnt have me blocked. that was fun.

Cayden said...

I will join you in recognizing endless possibility.

The retreat would be amazing, gentle and fulfilling on so many levels.

I had a dream the other night I took a nap there with C.

Your path is opening up so wonderfully.

Scarlett said...

Fabulous ideas! I love this idea. Let's make everyday a day of possibilites, eh?

Bestest wishes to you for your highest hopes and dreams. Visualize!!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful day. I'm gonna go write out my list of possibilities too!
xo